Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Terrible Tues.

Today sucked. I woke up, weighed myself, and I am 10 pounds heavier. What the hell?

I have been in the absolutely worst mood all day. Every time I took a bite of something I felt guilty and would end up throwing it away. For lunch I shared a turkey Sammie with Agnes. Dinner was baked chicken, honey glazed carrots, and mac & cheese. I had a few bites of mac & cheese but mainly stuck with the chicken and carrots. So, here I sit on the couch wishing I could have skipped dinner.

I know this is not a healthy view of food. But, I have done something about it. I made the phone call. I have an appointment with my doctor next Thursday. Of course, I lied to the receptionist and told her I need to see him for insomnia. I do have trouble sleeping, but that isn’t why I want to see him. I was too embarrassed to tell her I need to talk to him about how fat I am.

What an uplifting post, which is sure to inspire the masses!

No comments: