Friday, April 11, 2008

One should eat to live, not live to eat. ~ Cicero

Hooray! I found a Bikram studio in Vancouver. Even though Vancouver is a suburb of Portland trying to get to a 9 o'clock class in the middle of rush hour just doesn't appeal to me.

The studio practices the Bikram series of poses but can't call themselves a Bikram studio because they don't have a 3,000 sq. ft. room. That is just silly. I don't care though. I don't need the "brand name", ya know.

Tuesday, I hit up the Nike Employee Store (yes, I get to shop in one of the coolest stores ever...1/2 off Cole Haan anyone?) after yoga. I needed to get some new sports bras and some pants to wear during class. You need to wear tight fitting clothes so that is fun for me. :( I started trying things on and everything was too big! I went down one size in sports bras and cotton work out pants! WOOT! I also picked up a pair of Nike Mary Jane's for 15 bucks and Agnes a new pair of black hi-top chucks for 10 bucks. I love that store.

I found out that I can take my mom to the Niketown in downtown Portland and get her 40 percent off. She isn't allowed to go to the NES. I feel like such a snob :)

I feel so good this week. It is really weird but I feel clean. I don't know how to explain it. Not like clean from taking a shower but everything about me feels clean. Clean thoughts (maybe I should say positive LOL), clean on the inside and outside, clean eating, just clean.

Is it possible I am just really happy? Me, happy? No. Well, yes! Yes, I am really, really happy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! You are so funny!!!
You ARE allowed to be happy!!! Yes, you are...don't forget it!!
Hey, I want some MJ nikes!!!!
Don't forget my size 10 feet lady!!!
xxx
jody