Monday, April 9, 2007

Pump it. Pump it real good!

Wow! It has been so long since I made a post. Things here at the Casa have been crazy. Family has come into town, Sean was laid off, Agnes was sick, I was sick, etc.

My Grandma is in town and today we went to Red Robin for lunch. Everyone got these huge burgers, fries, and chocolate malts! Don’t worry I behaved myself. I had a cobb salad with no dressing. But, man, I could have eaten a basket of those fries. They looked so yummy.

I have started back on lifting weights 3-4 times a week. I can seriously feel my body getting stronger. It is such a cool feeling!

Somehow my personal trainer found out that I know how to decorate cakes. She asked if I would make a Napoleon Dynamite cake for her sons 14th birthday. We made the best deal. I will make the cake and she will give me 4 1-hour training sessions! WOOT!! 4 sessions are around 285 bucks. I think I am definitely getting the better end of the deal, but shhhhhhhhhh, don’t tell her that. ☺

Hopefully, the next few weeks will be less crazy and I can update more. I have so much I want to write about!!

1 comment:

Gunfighter said...

"Give me your pantry and I will cook you a four course gourmet meal. Cooking relaxes me.

We must be related.