Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun

Oh my Goddess, today has been a horrible food day! This is what painkillers can do to me.

Yesterday we took Agnes to the children’s museum to run around. While we were there she crawled into a cave and I decided to crawl in after her. BIG MISTAKE! I completely jacked my back muscles up. It was so bad last night I ended up at Urgent Care. I was relieved this has nothing to do with the back surgery I had in February. The doctor gave me some muscle relaxants and painkillers. I took some today and all I wanted was a Big Mac.

I haven’t had a Big Mac in years! It probably tasted so good because I was high on Vicodin. Hahaha Then tonight for dinner I made Chicken Marsala and not a low fat version either. This recipe is full of butter, whipping cream, and freaking amazing! Here is the recipe http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/recipe_views/views/232152. It is SO delicious.

Anyhoo, I guess we all have to fall off the wagon sometimes. I went to the gym today for a light workout so I don’t feel as guilty as I should. ☺ Here is a tip: if you ever hurt your back be sure to keep moving around. It truly helps it feel better. If you sit or lay around your back will get stiff and hurt even more.

Tomorrow I need to crawl back up onto the wagon and ride it all the way back to the gym!

No comments: