Thursday, March 8, 2007

Bring Me A Bucket

The good news is I am 10 pounds lighter. The bad news is I had a stomach virus. I know the weight is will be back on in a couple days.

We have all been sick since Saturday. Saturday was Agnes sick day. She even ended up in the emergency room for a few hours. Sunday was Sean’ sick day. Poor guy. Monday was the worst for me. I had a temp of 102.5. I thought I was going to die. I have been pretty much been living on saltines and popsicles. I tried to eat some chicken noodle soup on Monday evening but I couldn’t bring myself to eat a whole bowl. Tonight was the first “real” meal I have had since Sunday. I had a grilled chicken salad. It tasted divine but my stomach isn’t agreeing. Or perhaps, it is the few bites of Sean’s German chocolate cake I had. Hey, I couldn’t help myself. Why can’t I have an upset stomach all the time? I would be so skinny! At least I wouldn’t have to be disciplined about my food choices. Although, having a stomach ache the past few days has been hell.

I haven’t been to the gym all week. I feel like a sloth. I am just scared to do any cardio right now. I can only imagine being on the elliptical and throwing up on it. I don’t think the other members would be too happy. ☺

No comments: