Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Kitchen, My World - Thanksgiving

This week for My Kitchen, My World we are celebrating Thanksgiving. Each member is posting their favorite Thanksgiving recipe.

My favorite recipe is Curried Cauliflower. My mom and aunt have been making this since I was a kid. This is the holiday dish in my family. Now, don't get too excited. It isn't fancy, gourmet, or Indian. It has cream of mushroom soup in it. It can't be the holidays without one cream of mushroom soup dish!

Curried Cauliflower

2 big heads of cauliflower
2 can cream of mushroom soup 10.5 ounce can
2/3 cup mayo
2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 tbsp curry powder (I always put way more in because I love curry powder)

cook cauliflower for 10 minutes, boiling, drain.
combine rest of ingredients and then pour on top cauliflower
Bake for 30 minutes at 350.


It is very simple, definitely not fancy, but extremely delish!!

3 comments:

Dewi said...

Very simple, unpretentious, and straight forward recipe. I like it, Michelle.
Cheers,
Elra

Unknown said...

Looks good.

KC said...

I make cauliflower pretty much the same as you do, except that I don't use mayo. I use cream. We call it curried cauliflower cheese.