Friday, August 21, 2009

Check out This Mama Cooks! She is having a contest!

Worried about high fructose corn syrup? I freaking hate the stuff with a passion. I don't have one item in my fridge, freezer, or pantry that contains it. I truly think it is the downfall of the American diet. I am willing to pay a few pennies more for items that don't have it. It is in everything. You need to check label carefully. Next time you buy something like bread crumbs check out the label...HFCS is in there!

The good thing is companies are starting to listen to consumer concerns and Pepsi is one of those companies. They have come up with Pepsi Natural. A soda with all natural ingredients. Sounds good to me!

If you would like to try for free and get a yoga mat head over to This Mama Cooks! for her contest. She will pick one lucky winner to receive a 4 pack of the soda, a yoga mat tote, and a yoga mat!!

GOOD LUCK!

No comments: