Saturday, September 20, 2008

My Kitchen, My World - Have to skip this week

I would like to apologize to Andrea of http://nummykitchen.blogspot.com/ for having to miss this week.

I was so excited to see Lithuania picked for our country this week. I had a lot of fun researching the culture and food.

But after I found out I am having surgery on Wednesday I didn't have time to get stuff together well trying to prepare for Weds.

All I know is when I recover I am making some grybas cepilinai! Yum!

4 comments:

Dewi said...

Michelle,
I really hope you will recover very soon. Hope everything is all right with the surgery. Good luck!
Cheers.

Dale said...

Yes, thinking of you! xo

Andrea at Nummy Kitchen said...

I just saw this Michella, so sorry about your surgery, I hope everything went well and you are recovering quickly! I'm glad you had fun researching Lithuanian foods and look forward to seeing what you come up with when you are feeling better :) Take care,
Andrea

Andrea at Nummy Kitchen said...

oops, sorry about your name typo Michelle :)